Tuesday, August 13, 2013

I Miss You!

Hey crafty friends! I'm in the middle of packing, (I know, I know, it's one in the morning), but I needed a break and thought I'd share with you the cards I made for this week's fun sketch challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!


I had so much fun with this sketch that I decided to make two cards instead of one!


Okay, okay, so even though the sketch was really fun to play with, I made two of the same card for two coworkers that chipped in and put together a really sweet gift basket for me on my last night of work. I was super happy Peachy Keen shipped the brand new Howling Puppy stamp set so fast, because it came just in time to create for this challenge! Better yet, both of my former *tear* coworkers are dog lovers and I'm missing them already, so this set couldn't have been more perfect!


I colored the puppy using Copics E13, E15, E17, and E18, and added some Nut Brown Flower Soft to his ears and tail. It was my first time using Flower Soft and I absolutely loved it! You'll definitely be seeing more of it on future projects. :) 


Papers on both of these cards are from Echo Park's "Springtime" collection, and I used some soft pink ribbon from my stash along with enamel dots as embellishments. The sentiment is also from the Howling Puppy set. 

Back to work... thanks for reading! :)



8 comments:

  1. OMG Your cards are super cute Ashley!! Love the ears!! That was very sweet of your coworkers to get you the gift basket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is soooooo beautiful Ash! Love adorable paper, your coloring is GREAT!!!! Looove how you colored puppy!!! I looove his ears too. I have no idea what is Nut Brown Flower Soft but the effect is perfect!!
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, these are just the cutest cards!! You colored your puppies so perfectly and I LOVE the flower soft you used, their ears look so fuzzy and soft, great job!!
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute!!! Love the Flower Soft!! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your puppy cards are so cute! I love the addition of Flower Soft! Thanks for joining us at Peachy Keen Stamps! ~Hugs, Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  6. This puppy card is so darling. I love the look and the papers and all. It's just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. FANTASTIC job with your sweet puppy, LOVE IT!!!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...