Sunday, August 4, 2013

Hi Sweetie!

I was able to squeeze in some crafty time earlier today and wanted to share with you a card I made for this week's anything goes challenge at Peachy Keen stamps!


My inspiration for this card came from the "Hi Sweetie!" sentiment from PK's July stamp set of the month. I wasn't feeling up for making a Christmasy/wintery card, but still wanted to use that set. When I caught that sentiment out of the corner of my eye I knew it would be perfect!


I cut the lollipops using my Silhouette and used set PK-500 Snow Cuties Face Assortment for their faces. I also added some tiny twine bows to their "wrappers." Papers used on this card are all from Echo Park's "Bundle of Joy" collection, and I used enamel dots from my stash as a final accent. I'm addicted to those dang things!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a lovely rest of your day. :)


13 comments:

  1. Awww..how cute! Love the touch of embossing! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! Those loli's are adorable! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looove how you choose that smile on your card. So happy card!
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything about this card! The colors are fantastic. And your choice of patterned paper is too. The darkest of the papers just makes the subtly of the others pop. And of course those smiling faces just pushes it over the top!!

    Warmest Regards,
    Roberta -- a new follower!
    http://queenbeepapercrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUPER SWEET card, FANTASTIC job with it!!!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those lollipops are so cute! Thanks for joining the Peachy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute! Their faces are perfect and oh so sweet! Thanks for joining the Peachy Keen Challenge! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a 'sweet' card!! Love the simple layout and the embossing on the white panel. Thanks for joining us at Peachy Keen Stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I love this! Short, sweet, and to the point! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...