Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Wishing You a Beautiful Day

Hey crafters! It's Wednesday and that means it's time for another super fun Whimsical Wednesday challenge at Whimsical Designs! Our new challenge is all about using an item that you would normally recycle on your project. For my card I chose to use a bottle cap:


What a fun card this was to make! Everything came together so nicely and I love when that happens. :) The card is 6x6 and has papers from My Mind's Eye (woodgrain background) and DCWV (the floral prints). The bottle cap is used to hold the bow in place, which happens to be 3 Girl Jam crinkle ribbon.


I used white sunflower pearls and lace trim as accents on the card, and the sentiment is from the Whimsical Fun Vol. 1 stamp set.


This digi is called "Clothespin Fairy" and is from Inky Impressions - our sponsor this week! One lucky winner will receive a $10 gift certificate to their shop. 

Here are the Copics I used to color this cute, little fairy:


Have a whimsical day! :)

11 comments:

  1. Your recycled project came out gorgeous. I am loving the wood grain paper, and the embellishments. Great job coloring up that cute image too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it all: the colours, the ribbon, the pearls, etc, etc. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colored image and lovely details.
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaaaw, super cute card Ashely, love the digi image..
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is one super cute image and just love the colours,hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Ashley!! Your coloring is fabulous on this image!!
    http://ericarosecreates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card,Love your image,great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love to recycle bottle caps. Love Inky Impressions images. Great job on the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous job on your card!!!! This image intimidated me, you did an amazing job with it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous colouring - great card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful Ashley. I love the way you colored your image.
    Too cute!!
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...