Friday, April 19, 2013

Have a Rockin' Birthday!


Happy Friday! It's my DT posting day over at Get Inky! Stamps, and today I'd like to share the card with you I made for our current bling challenge!

This challenge inspired me to create a birthday card for my sister. I used the 'Happy Birthday' sentiment from the Joyful Jar Drinks stamp set.


The plaid paper is from Recollections (bought it forever ago in a single sheet sale - so happy to finally use it) and cut the guitar with my Cameo. Added some twine around the border and blinged up the guitar a bit - and ta da!


I also added a chipboard musical note that I added covered in Silver Ice Stickles to match the glittered accents on the guitar. Stickles are my favorite! 

Don't forget to link up your bling projects! One lucky winner will receive this awesome stamp set:

Hope to see you gettin' inky (and sparkly) with us!



4 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...