Monday, April 29, 2013

Bath Time Ellie

Hey crafters! Today I'd like to share with you the card I made for the new embossing challenge over at The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Blog!


The card was inspired by this week's sketch challenge over at Peachy Keen, which I'll also be entering:


I used the brand new Bath Time Ellie digital stamp from The Paper Nest Dolls to make my card for these challenges.


All papers are from the Sweet Day collection by Echo Park - how fitting for bath time! I even paper pieced the tub to give it some flair. The rubber ducky was cut with my Silhouette and his eye is a Peachy Keen stamp from PK-573 Basic Paper Doll Faces



Little Miss Ellie is colored with Copics and her "bubble" is distressed with Antique Linen Distress Ink by Tim Holtz. Here are the Copics I used:


I almost forgot the best part - the prize for the embossing challenge! One random, lucky winner will receive this scrappy prize package just for creating a project with embossing!


Hope to see you linking up! I hope your week is off to a great start. :) 


8 comments:

  1. Nice take on the sketch, Ashley! Love this! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, I like sunny colors.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing card Ashley.... I love it tons..... love the paper piecing of the bath tub, such a great idea..... thanks for sharing... xo Nikki ox

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL card!AWESOME job with the sketch, Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ashley, your card is AMAZING!!!!!!!!! I need to take some coloring classes this is soooo gorgeous and I love the Bath Time Ellie!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! Love those papers..gonna have to look for that collection..I love EP! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...