Monday, October 8, 2012

October Sketch Challenge

It's sketch challenge week here at Made Especially For You! Here's the sketch this week's challenge is inspired by:
And here's my take on the sketch, using an adorable Halloween image from our sponsor, Bugaboo Stamps:



I used some Stickles (Star Dust and Black Diamond) to enhance the ghost and the letters, and the image is colored with Prismacolor pencils. I decided to make a friendly Halloween card instead of a spooky one, and thought the patterned paper from the Cricut Celebrations paper pack was a good fit. :) 

Thanks so much for stopping by, check back later this week for the announcement of my 600 follower giveaway I'll be having! :)



3 comments:

  1. Super cute card. This sketch looks great. I am going to give it a try.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I need to make something for Halloween, I've just been so busy!! Ugh... I never get my holiday crafts done in time.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! I missed the challenge by minutes! here is my project anyways! http://doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com/2012/10/happy-birthday-sail-boat-style.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...