Saturday, September 1, 2012

V's Shabby Chic Challenge

This month V's Sweet Ideas is having a shabby chic challenge! The challenge is inspired by this gorgeous photo:

I've never really made a shabby chic card before (not my style) so it was fun to at least attempt! Although I did mostly end up using elements from the photo as inspiration on my card.



I obviously used the colors in the photo - pink, turquoise, and brown - as well as the rosette, blinds, and the birthday theme. I tried to tie in as many elements of the photo into my card as I possibly could. I used the following items on my card:




- Kraft cardstock & pink polka dot paper by The Paper Studio
- Happy Birthday stamp with black ink
- White, translucent ribbon from my stash
- Turquoise cardstock by Recollections
- Rosette cut at 2" from the Artiste Cricut cartridge
- Turquoise twine
- Flowers

We'd love for you to play along with this month's challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...