Saturday, September 1, 2012

GoFish! Back to School Challenge

Whew! As much as I love back to school, it sure can be stressful! My classes for this semester started this week and boy, it's definitely overwhelming! I know after about a week or two I'll get a routine down pat and everything will be okay, but for now it's just a lot of information to take in. Lucky for me, I was able to take a break from worrying about everything and make this cute and simple back to school card for the back to school challenge at GoFish Challenge Blog.


The challenge is to make a card or layout inspired by this sketch:


I used the Stretch Your Imagination cartridge to cut the school bus, and the sentiment is computer-generated. The black and white star flags are actually adhesive ribbon I have in my stash, and I thought it helped tie the card together nicely.

This challenge runs from September 1st - September 14th, come join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...