Saturday, September 15, 2012

Go Fish 1 Year Anniversary Challenge!

Looking for the Fall Ball Blog Hop? Please click here.


Congratulations to the Go Fish Challenge Blog on their one year anniversary! They have had some great challenges this past year and I'm so excited to keep designing for them! In honor of their anniversary, their current challenge is to create an anniversary card... CAS style (clean and simple). 


Using my Cuttlebug, Cricut Expression and the Artiste cartridge, I created this simple anniversary card.



I never realized how challenging it could be to make a clean and simple card! Not that my cards are usually overflowing with details, but still! After making embellished cards so continuously it was hard to resist throwing on some pearls and flowers, but I succeeded. 

Come play along with us!
Ashley

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...