Thursday, August 30, 2012

Stamping with Dragon Birthday Challenge!

Stamping with Dragon is having a birthday challenge this week! The sponsor is Whoopsi Daisy and they generously provided images for the design team to work with. How could you not love this cute, little cupcake baker?! :)



She was colored with Prismacolor pencils and was placed on some fun die cuts from the Elegant Edges Cricut cartridge. She was fun to color and I'm glad I finally had an image to use with that paisley background paper I've had forever! :)

I'm sad to announce that this is my last challenge as a Stamping with Dragon design team member. I have loved being on the team these past three months and will miss everyone and creating for the blog, although I do hope to participate in challenges when I can. I'm a full-time student studying to become an elementary school teacher and due to my crazy busy schedule this semester I do not want to take the chance of becoming an uncommitted design team member. Thank you so much for allowing me to join your team!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...