Thursday, August 9, 2012

It's Christmas in August at Stamping with Dragon!

Stamping with Dragon is having a 'Christmas in August' challenge this week! Working on my Christmas card for this challenge definitely got me excited for all the holiday cards I have to make this year (although I probably won't be saying that when my fingers are about to fall off from crafting nonstop). The winner of this week's challenge will win their choice of two images from Stamping Dragon Designs. 

I chose to use this adorable 'pup in star' image for my Christmas card and decided to bling him up with some glitter to match the background paper. :) The paper I used for this card (along with many others from the paper pad this came from) was actually scrap leftover from the Christmas cards I made for last year's coworkers. 




Stop by Stamping with Dragon to enter the challenge and be inspired by the other design team member's creations!

Ashley

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card!! All these holiday cards I've been seeing lately have really put me in the mood for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...