Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Card Creating Tuesday - Grad Card


Happy Tuesday! At My Cricut Craft Room, every Tuesday is Card Creating Tuesday, where design team members make a card inspired by a certain theme. This week's theme is a graduation card.



I used the Happy Graduation cartridge to cut the cap at 1.5" using glittered black cardstock. The background paper (with the silver sparkles) is from the DCWV All Dressed Up mat stack and the foreground graduation paper is from the DCWV High School mat stack. The 2012 and white base are both chipboard and I added some black glitter to the numbers to match the cap, although you can't really tell by looking at the picture. To top it off I added four black grads in each corner. 

Thanks so much for stopping by! Make sure to check out My Cricut Craft Room to see the inspiring graduation cards the other design team members have created. :)

Ashley

5 comments:

  1. oh this is one,brilliant graduation card super design too hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I had that Cart!:( Superb card!!!TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Ashley!!
    Kathy
    My Cricut Craft Room Design Team
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card I loved it!!
    MCCR DT Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card!
    Lisa
    MCCR DT
    http://ourcraftingcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...