Saturday, April 7, 2012

Do You Speak Cricut Saturday - Lovely Floral

Welcome to the 5th week of Do You Speak Cricut Saturdays! I don't know about the rest of you but I am finding this to be very helpful. I have had my Cricut Expression 2 for over two years now and I am still learning and having these Cricut reviews has been wonderful. This week I have chosen to do my review on the

Lovely Floral cartridge.
The cartridges offers many designs, shapes, fonts, and sayings. It has over 50 designs, some with layering. I have used this cartridge for making wedding cards to baby cards and a lot more in between. It is a very versatile cartridge.


Like some of the other cartridges this one doesn't offer a lot of special features. But what it does offer is fantastic. Some of the sayings that this one offers is, and this is my favorite one, "Scrap Queen," plus Home Sweet Home, Smile, Thank You, Handsome Fellow, Create, and much, much more.

Sometimes the most beautiful parts of a design are just the accents. The Cricut® Lite Lovely Floral cartridge is filled with tags, flowers, and phrases that are great additions to scrapbook pages, home decor, cards, and other projects. You’ll also love the font that complements the cheerful theme of the cartridge. So with that all said, here is my card creation using the wonderful
LOVELY FLORAL CARTRIDGE.

Make sure you come back next Saturday for another Cricut review! And don't forget that every Thursday we do a special technique tutorial.

4 comments:

  1. Great job on the cartridge review! Very informative!!!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info Ashley! I recently got this cart for the flowers they're just lovely ;) I don't have too many carts but I've been lucky u have done info in the ones I do have!
    Cricut Chirp, Wandy
    http://greenapplescrapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. I saw this cart and wasn't sure if I "HAD" to have it, now I know I do! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the review of this cart, I have been looking for different ideas on how to make my own flowers, this cart will be a great adition, so I am adding it to the never ending wish list ;)
    Have a lovely day!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...