Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thursday Craft 'n Chat - Handmade Pizza Boxes


Welcome to this week’s edition of Craft ‘n Chat Thursday. This week let’s talk about Mini Pizza Boxes. These little boxes do not get enough credit. They are so super easy to make and have a million uses.

These boxes can be made in less than 5 minutes. They can be used to give a set of mini cards, for a gift, or for decoration.  

Here is the link to this awesome tutorial I found on Splitcoast Stampers: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/pizzabox/

The important part of the tutorial is to start out with a 6 x 11” piece of cardstock. Then here is a pick on how to score and cut.


At this point, you are pretty much finished! Cool, huh? Now just fold on the scored lines.




Here are some pictures of the Mini Pizza Box that I made:


Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the instructions, you are right, these aare easy to make, I might make some soon;)
    Have a great day!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are totally cute! I'm definitely going to give them a try!

    -Theresa
    http://ahappyscrappylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate the reminder about the little pizza boxes. I forget about them, too. But, how did handmade flowers get in the title? (LOL)
    Rae Ann O.
    http://joyinart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job!! Love this! I have never tried, so I will be sure to now!!!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...