Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My First Scrapbook Layout!

Well, I did it... I finally made my first scrapbook layout! :) I am not yet a scrapbooker, but plan to be one day when I actually have events to scrapbook that don't include waking up and either going to work or to school, LOL. I made the layout for the holiday layout DT challenge this week at Becky's Sweet Creations.



What I used to make the layout:
- Fancy-Filled Trees paper by The Paper Studio
- Red, green, cream, and gold cardstock
- Chipboard letters with gold acrylic paint
- Winter Lace cartridge 

I had a lot of fun making the layout and can't wait until I can really start scrapbooking one day. I don't plan on putting pictures on it because I don't have any, but I thought it was good practice, at least. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Ashley

6 comments:

  1. What a great layout, especially for your first time, you should really put some pictures in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! LOve the color combination! I've been scraping my recipes If you don't have any Christmas pictures you can always take pictures of any food that you usually make or eat at Christmas time! You can see some of my pages at http://lolis-mycorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the scrapbook layout. Good job at the matting. Especially like the snowflake embellishing. I have some of that Fancy Filled Trees paper and like it as background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your scrapbook page is awesome! Wow, and it's your first layout...this deserves a pat on the back...this is great! Your color palette is perect and love the layering! Beautiful! TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great lay-out!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on your 1st LO! Love the colors and those snowflakes!
    Laura :)
    tweetyb@satx.rr.com
    www.laurascraftsandmore.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...