Saturday, November 19, 2011

Give Thanks Blog Hop - Day 2

Welcome to Day 2 of the Give Thanks Blog Hop! We're so happy to have you hopping along with us. :) If you came from Leah's blog, then you're in the right place! If you just came across the hop and would like to start at the beginning, please visit Denise's blog.


For the second day of the hop I created a simple Thanksgiving card. I normally don't use stickers or foam  pieces on my cards, but I couldn't pass up the bag of Thanksgiving-themed foam stickers at Michael's on clearance for only $1.50. Aren't they adorable?!




What fun is a blog hop without blog candy?! I'll be giving away the following 100 sheets of 6 x 6 inch assorted papers:

Top: 100 sheets of paper stacked
Bottom: Just some of the papers included in the 100 being given away!

Entering to win is simple! Here's what you have to do:
1.) Become a follower (if you aren't already)
3.) Comment on a post either day of the hop with your contact information (you'll be entered a second time if you enter both days)

Thanks again for hopping along with us! Your next stop is Alina's blog.

5 comments:

  1. Those stickers are cute and well worth the $1.50. Thank you so much for being a stop on this hop. Happy Thanksgiving!

    VinDeeLoo
    vndlewis at rocketmail dot com
    vindeeloosthisnthat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and like you I don't usually add foam pieces to my projects, but I too have gotten some fun ones at Michael's and just had to. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Foam stickers are getting a bad rap :) , I think it looks great. Foam stickers are always great to give to kids to spark their creativity as well. Love the card TFS
    Paula
    www.scrapyourworld1.blogspot.com
    www.faithful2god_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun! Great stickers! I am a follower but sorry i don't have FB!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both of your projects.

    TFS
    Dee:)
    vintageheartfeltdesigns.blogspot.com
    vintageheartfeltdesigns2@mail.com
    deesdesignsfrommyheart.blogspot.com
    designsfrommyheart@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...